Award recipients have helped to shape our sector as a vibrant conributor to the progress of the rotational moulding industry in one of these ways.
• A significant scientific/engineering/equipment invention or breakthrough
• Development of an outstanding product/market/ end-use niche or business endeavor
• Long and valuable service to a segment/constituency/discipline/association /etc. of the rotational moulding industry
• A record of constructive, collaborative action with government/academic/consumer/ environmental/or other groups
• Dedicated the majority of their professional career to the Rotational Moulding Industry;
• Have made an outstanding personal contribution to the Rotational Moulding Industry;
• Helped to create growth through innovation, astute business practices and the development of new opportunities;
• Demonstrated leadership in the industry through their engagement with partners at the local, national and international levels;
• Have left a positive lasting legacy within their business/organization , as well as the people with whom they have worked with.